The Range of Services We Offer
Combe Home Care is able to provide a wide range of personal, domestic and social support including:
Personal Care including:
- Assistance with dressing/undressing – getting up in the morning and preparing for bed at night
- Assistance with bathing, showering and washing
- Assistance with skin care, washing hair and cleaning teeth
- Manicuring and foot care, but not cutting toenails
- Assistance with bed bathing
- Assistance with toileting and use of incontinence aids
- Assistance with medication and health related duties (in accordance with the written Care Plan)
- Assisting with feeding
- Respite services
Social Care including:
- Companionship, social skills, social interaction
- Reminiscing and mental awareness stimulation
- Letter writing, reading and managing correspondence
- Escorting to medical and social appointments
- Escorting to educational/employment establishments
- Pet care
- Participation in hobbies
- Walking and traveling
- Assisting with an agreed programme of convalescence/ rehabilitation
Domestic Care including:
- The preparation of food, cooking, washing up and menu planning
- Light housework duties
- Laundry (including incontinence laundry)
All tasks carried out by our care and support workers will be agreed and set out in writing in the Service User Plan of Care (Care Plan).
These services are provided on the following basis:
We endeavor to provide your service at times that are convenient for you. We know how important continuity is and will identify care and support workers who we are sure have the skills and knowledge to meet your needs. Whilst it is not always possible to guarantee 100% continuity due to holidays and other staff absence we will always strive to deliver a service that you can rely on with care and support workers you are familiar and comfortable with.
Your service will be coordinated by a dedicated team who are contactable 24 hours a day.
Carers aren’t limited to JUST providing help at home. They can drive you to a doctor’s or hospital appointment, take you shopping or take you on an outing.
All these services are complementary to each other, or they can be used separately depending upon the needs of the individual. We constantly monitor the service and try to be as flexible and responsive as possible to the changing needs of our clients.
To find out who we care for, Click Here!